Monday, February 14, 2011

where my stitches at?




















Oh, right here! And at the Rose Garden at Elizabeth Park. Click the images to make 'em bigger! We gathered at 10am, but luckily it was pretty warm. No one will deny that walking the snow-filled path was an adventure; it came up to my knees! But again, I'm only 5 feet tall. Today was the most fulfilling day I have had in a long time. I love you guys.

Hopefully we can get a professional photographer for our next mission. Hint: it will be very blue. I'll upload my polaroids as soon as I scan them in.


**UPDATE**

We've been blogged! Some more love from our friends at the good ol' Hartford IMC
And this hilarious article from the Greater Hartford Real Estate Blog.

And of course, more pictures!




3 comments:

  1. Your art terrorism caused quite the stir on the inter-webs today when we posted this http://bit.ly/g2Jgcp and then broadcast it on Twitter and Facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth Park on FaceBot linked to the Greater Hartford Real Estate blogpost on this- and got hammered by the peanut gallery for their righteous indignation over KGC "endangering" and "vandalizing" the park. Whoever is minding the FB page took the whole discussion down. Cowards. Keep up the good work KGC.

    ReplyDelete