Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Meetings and discussions

Hey guys,

Let's get together tomorrow, 7/28 at Real Art Ways for 7 pm. Bring your projects!

Also - Next Wednesday I am hosting a post-film discussion for The Killer Inside Me. Feel free to join me as I discuss exploration vs. exploitation of domestic abuse through the male gaze and the overall history of violence against women in film. If you'd like to see it before the discussion, it's playing at Real Art Ways.

THE KILLER INSIDE ME opens at Real Art Ways on Friday, July 30

Showtimes:

Friday & Saturday, 7/30 & 7/31: 7pm, 9:15pm
Sunday - Thursday, 8/1 - 8/5: 7pm

Admission:
Real Art Ways Members: $5
Seniors & Students Members: $4.50
Non-members: Regular Admission: $9.00
Seniors (62+): $6.25
Full-time Students with ID: $6.25 


2 comments:

  1. I actually may be able to arrive after I get off work at 8. will you still be there?

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll be there. I'll have to stop knitting (or crocheting... I just learned!) by 9pm. Then I'll have to start the discussion - and you're welcome to join!

    ReplyDelete