Sunday, December 12, 2010

We did it!

For the first time ever, people are writing about us. However, Harford IMC may have only written this blog for the awesome title chosen: MacraMayhem or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Yarn-bomb.
I thought my "BEET IT!" patch would be a great way to promote Hartford's chapter of Food Not Bombs which meets at the Charter Oak Cultural Center.

As I posted in my Hartford IMC comment we respect graffiti and have nothing against other permanent forms of street art. We also love homeless people! It was never my intention to use language that can be read as disrespectful.

Last Wednesday we went bombing downtown with charming Hartford Advocate writer, Jonathan Campbell.What can I say, he was a natural!



Look for us Wednesday in the Hartford Advocate, then come to our meeting at 7pm at Real Art Ways.

What kind of cookies do you guys want this week?

xoxo

KC

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I wasn't sure if the "beet it" patch was an homage to FNB or just a lucky coincidence...thanks for the ups!

    ReplyDelete